Effective February 7, 2014 Robinson introduced a new line of instrument panels and avionics, including:
To accommodate the new avionics, RHC will make the following panel adjustments:
- R22s will have a 6 Hole Panel.
- Raven I will have a 6 Hole Panel with the option of an 8 Hole for additional cost.
- Raven II and R66 will have 8 Hole Panels.
Furthermore, RHC will be making the following substitutions:
With the addition of the new avionics, RHC will no longer offer the following:
- Garmin GNS 420w, 430w, 500w, or 530w GPS/Com systems
- Garmin GNS 400w can still be installed in the lower bay
- Instantaneous Vertical Speed Indicator
- Artificial Horizon without a Slip Skid Indicator
- Marker Beacon
For additional information, please call Andres at 904-342-0630
Official RHC Press Release
GTN Series GPS Simulator
Free 1 GB download and installation (Windows only) for on-the-ground training